Anyone who tells you that you need a yard to get your garden on is a LIAR.
- old wooden board (I used a piece of painted wood I found by a torn down home)
- mason jars
- pipe clamps
- triangle ring hangers
- stainless hanging wire
- picture hanger
- chalkboard paint & chalk
- hammer, nails and screwdriver
- Space mason jars evenly on wooden board, and mark placement with a pencil in order to design and measure around.
- Tape off rectangles on board, and paint with chalkboard paint as pictured above. This way, you can switch out herbs and change their labels accordingly.
- Paint pipe clamps gold, and secure to wooden board by hammering a nail through the small holes in the pipe clamp.
- On back of board, nail in ring hangers and tie on hanging wire.
- Plant herbs in mason jars.
- Place mason jars into pipe clamps and tighten with a screwdriver.
- Nail picture hanger into the wall, and hang your herb display!
See more here via Camille Styles. -ts